Lauren Alaina will release a new EP, Getting Over Him, on Sept. 4.
Lauren co-penned every track on the six-song project, which features duets with Jon Pardi on the title track and Lukas Graham on “What Do You Think Of.” Lauren will release the EP’s first song, “Run,” on July 31.
“I feel like this music shows my personal growth and my emotional growth,” says Lauren. “This EP of songs is all about loving myself through other people not loving me and not staying with me. It’s about me being able to get back to that same confident girl I wrote about on Road Less Travelled and to hold on to that confidence. I get to celebrate that with this music and I am so excited. I can’t wait for the fans to hear it.”
Getting Over Him Track List & Songwriters
- “Run” (Lauren Alaina/Ben Johnson/Kennedi)
- “If I Was A Beer” (Lauren Alaina/David Garcia/Hardy)
- “Bar Back” (Lauren Alaina/David Garcia/Hilary Lindsay)
- “Getting Over Him” with Jon Pardi (Lauren Alaina/Paul DiGiovan)
- “See You In Your Hometown” (Lauren Alaina/Ben Johnson/ Kennedi)
- “What Do You Think Of?” with Lukas Graham (Lauren Alaina/Johan Carlsson/Asia Whiteacre)
photo by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com